메뉴 건너뛰기

유튜브 코드  

무궁화 - 심수봉 Rose of Sharon - song by Shim Soo-bong (English lyrics)

Subtitles:

1. 이 몸이 죽어 한 줌의 흙이 되어도 Even when this body dies... and becomes a dab of dust,

하늘이여 보살펴 주소서 May the Heavens look after us...

내 아이를 지켜 주소서 Please take care of our precious child..

세월은 흐르고 아이가 자라서 As time goes by.. and my child grows... 조국을 물어오거든 I come to ask our fatherland, 강인한 꽃 밝고 맑은 무궁화를 보여주렴 Please show us a strong flower, a bright and clear Rose of Sharon..

무궁화 꽃이 피는 건 The Rose of Sharon is blooming... 이 말을 전하려 핀단다

it blooms to send us this message;.. 참으면 이긴다 목숨을 버리면 얻는다 Hang on and you'll win... Sacrifice and you will thrive 내일은 등불이 된다 무궁화가 핀단다

Tomorrow will become a bright light... The Rose of Sharon is going to bloom ... (Footages of Anti-Park Geunhye protests)...

2. 날지도 못하는 새야 You, the bird that won't even fly... 무엇을 보았니 What did you get to see? 인간의 영화가 덧없다 The human image is here for just a moment...

머물지 말고 날아라 Don't stay here. Fly free! 조국을 위해 목숨을 버리고 Laying down life for the country... 하늘에 산화한 저 넋이여 Oh, my soul that vanished (like oxidation) into the skies...

몸은 비록 묻혔으나 Though my body is buried.. 나랄 위해 눈을 못감고 unblinking for the nation's sake...

무궁화 꽃으로 피었네 Oh, it has bloomed into a Rose of Sharon... 이 말을 전하려 피었네 bloomed to send these words: 포기하면 안된다 눈물없인 피지 않는다 Never give in; it won't bloom without pain and tears

의지다 하면 된다 나의 뒤를 부탁한다 Follow your will, and please hold on for me...

고고렌트카 웹사이트 방문하기
렌트카 필요하신 분
전화: 213-500-5243
카카오톡: city1709